Driveway shovelled? Then you deserve a break (and possibly an Advil). Some suggestions for you:
- hot chocolate. Soma, down in the Distillery, makes an extremely tasty cup.
- a soft blankie. Mine’s blue: your colour may vary
- a good book. Like, say, a copy of Michelle West’s House Name. Signed copies available here!
- a lapful of puppy/kitten/reptile
- a hot bath, with bubbles!
- a DVD of the BBC’s new Sherlock*
- a big window through which you can look out over the snow while tucked in the blankie with the hot chocolate, and feel safe, snug and cozy.
*be warned: totally addictive