Travel through TO is going to be interesting this weekend.
- the subway is closed south of Bloor (all of it)
- no streetcar service on Spadina: buses only
- King streetcars will detour due to King/Spadina construction
- the waterfront is also under construction and reduced to one lane in each direction
- part of the Danforth is closed to traffic for ‘Taste Of The Danforth’ (which is awesome, by the way. And crowded).
In other words, expect obstructions when heading northbound, southbound, eastbound AND westbound. Because we’re completists, that’s why.